You can trust physical therapists with your musculoskeletal (muscle, bone, and joint) injuries. They are experts in this area.

Just as you would go to see a cardiologist if you needed to see an expert on a heart condition, you should call a physical therapist first if you have a muscle or joint injury. If you need help finding a PT or clinic near you, use our searchable map!